(Español) Enfermedades musculoesqueléticas.
Especialidad de Rheumatology
Rheumatology is the medical specialty that deals with the study of musculoskeletal disorder, also known as musculoskeletal diseases. In this field include: joint disease, connective tissue, soft tissue rheumatism and diseases of bone metabolism.
Clinica Ochoa offers personalized assistance including all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures available today, with the following range of services:
Inflammatory rheumatic diseases:
rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and other arthritis.
– Diagnosis, monitoring and management of Autoimmune Diseases: Lupus Erythematous, Sjögren’s syndrome, scleroderma and other connective tissue.
– Treatment of ankylosing spondylitis and other spondyloarthropathy.
– Microcrystalline arthropathy (drops).
– Diagnosis, monitoring and management of osteoporosis.
– Comprehensive treatment of patients with osteoarthritis.
– Musculoskeletal disorders not traumata.
– Musculoskeletal ultrasound.
– Arthrocentesis and joint injections / periarticular.