Technically advanced physiotherapy services
These new therapies are indicated for the treatment of disorders in the locomotor system involving pain, inflammation, contractures and muscle spasms, joint limitation, dysfunction of the lymphatic circulation ...
Service Technically advanced physiotherapy services
As well as in conditions such as:
- Spinal pain
- Tendinopathies and enthesopathies
- Sports injuries
TECHNIQUES & TREATMENTS
Neuromuscular bandage or Kinesiotaping
Cotton Tapes with acrylic adhesive to treat musculoskeletal injuries and assist muscle function without limiting body movements, maintaining an adequate blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Improved Recovery From Injury
- Improved Muscular Action
- Improved Circulation
- Local Analgesia
Dry Needling – myofascial pain syndrome
Technique for reducing pain and muscle spasms caused by a node called “Myofascial Trigger Point” MTrP.
The therapist locates the hidden MTrP and inserts a needle and/or applies pressure to the muscle band to relieve pain caused by neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunction.
Dry needling is as effective as the injecting of analgesics for relief of chronic pain.
- DEEP TRANSVERSE MASSAGE “cyriax TYPE”. Treatment by means of a deep friction transversal massage directly over the pain site moving transversely across the structure/muscle/tendon to obtain maximum mobility.
- MYOFASCIAL RELEASE. Aimed at the recovery of musculoskeletal injuries. It entails a massage of the connective tissue that involves working on the muscle and tissue surrounding the area.
- NEURODYNAMICS. Physiotherapy technique which can be used anywhere in the body consisting in sliding the nerves thus releasing trapped nerves in areas such as neck, wrist.