Our specialized Traffic Unit will coordinate appointments and manage the whole process of dealing with insurance companies, so that you only have to concentrate on making a speedy recovery. These services are totally free to the patient. If you or someone you know has suffered a traffic accident please contact us via the contact form printed below or by telephone on 00 34 952 861 400.
Service Accident Unit
TRAFFIC ACCIDENT UNIT
Anyone having suffered injuries in a traffic accident can be treated by the Clinica Ochoa Marbella, Accident Unit. The Unit provides free medical assistance to those involved in a traffic accident, regardless of whether you were the driver, an occupant, pedestrian or cyclist. You will be seen at no cost until your symptoms are stabilized or you make a complete recovery, without any permission or authorization being required by an insurance company.
This service is made possible through the agreement existing between members of the Spanish national insurers union, UNESPA (Spanish Union of Insurance), and the National Federation of Private Clinics, to which Clinica Ochoa belongs.
At Clinica Ochoa we know that injuries suffered in traffic accidents should be treated quickly to avoid possible consequences, hence ensuring the best health care services to our patients.
- ANYONE INJURED IN A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT MAY BE SEEN IN CLINICA OCHOA, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE.
- PATIENTS HAVE 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE ACCIDENT TO BE TREATED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR FACILITY (THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS TO SUBMIT AN ACCIDENT REPORT OR POLICE REPORT).
- IF THE PATIENT HAS ALREADY BEEN TREATED IN ANY OTHER MEDICAL CENTER FOR THIS ACCIDENT, THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR TREATMENT AT THE OCHOA CLINIC UPON PRESENTATION OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION.
- ALL CASES MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF VALID VEHICLE INSURANCE.
In Clinica Ochoa we offer all medical services listed in our web for the rapid recovery of patients injured in a traffic accident. Those with a higher priority are:
- MEDICAL EMERGENCIES AND TRAUMA 24H.
- HOSPITAL AND TRAUMATOLOGY EMERGENCIES.
- DIAGNOSTIC TESTS AND HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGING.
- AUTO BODY DIAGNOSTIC (medical report of possible future consequences for judicial claims).